Join now

Earthquake - collecting goods for donation in Rome

I hope that you are all safe after the tremendous earthquake in Rieti province past tonight!

Just a quick not to remind about the needs for those affected by the earthquake in Amatrice, Accumoli, Arquata del Tronto and Pescara del Tronto.

Blood donation @ :
Policlinico Umberto I, everyday from 7.30 to 12 pm; Ospedale Sandro Pertini, everyday from 8 am to 10.30 am; Ospedale San Camillo Forlanini - Padiglione Antonini, everyday from 8 am to 11.30 am; Ospedale San Giovanni (entrance from Via S. Stefano in Rotonda, 5 a- 1 piano), everyday from 8 .30 am to 11.30 am; Ospedale Gemelli from Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 11 am; Ospedale Fatebenefratelli Villa San Pietro from Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 11.30 am
Policlinico Casilino from Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 11.30 am; Ospedale Grassi Ostia, everyday from 8 am to 11 am; Ospedale Santo Spirito in Sassia, everyday from 8 am to 11am;
Ospedale San Filippo Neri, everyday from 8 am to 12 pm; Ospedale Sant'Andrea VIa di Grottarossa, from Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 12 pm; Ospedale Sant'Eugenio Piazzale dell'Umanesimo, everyday from 8 am to 11.30 am.

Primary good donations:
Water; canned food; diaper; milk powder; brush; tooth brush; soap.
we are collecting those goods at Circolo PD Alberone, Via Appia Nuova, 361.
Collecting point from 4.30 pm to 8 pm on August 25th Protected content
For those who are intereseted into helping us please contact me in private!

All the best to all,
Carla

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Rome Forum