Join now

Flat for rent min 2, max 4 months. Prati - Vatican (Rome)

I'm going to China for a short time and I would like to let my flat to a trustee person. It is a 1 bedroom, 72 sqm apartment fully and nicely furnished and newly renewed. The flat is in the very city center of Rome and 5 minutes walking from St. Peter square. It has acces to all transport (trains at Train station San Pietro, Metro at Cipro - Musei Vaticani stop, all buses), but the most exciting thing is that from there you can really walk everywhere in the center of Rome. You will enjoy the whole apartment for you: one bedroom with king size bed, 1 living room with king size sofa bed, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom with bath tub and a big balcony. Moreover, the apartment is located at the 5th floor of a 6 floors luxury flat with door man and elevator. Is a perfect place for people who wants to enjoy Rome and be near to the historical places and the Vatican. The building is very calm and I prefer not to rent to very young people looking for a party place :-) sorry about that! But, on the contrary, if you are looking for a peaceful place were to go back to sleep or rest or eat after your work or visiting journeys, this is the perfect place for you!

You will have access to the all apartment except for a small room where I keep some of my stuff and which will be closed

The area is simply fantastic. As mentioned ahead is the Vatican area, very clean and safe and full of restaurants and shops. You can walk for 15 minutes to join the famous fashion street Via Cola di Rienzo and enjoy the Villa Pamphili Park if you want to be into the nature while being in the center of the eternal city. You can take the elevator, 3 minutes walking from home, to join the romantic Pincio terrace from where you will have an amazing view on all the Rome city center.

Public transport are all around the building. You can choice between metro, train, bus or taxis. You will not have to walk more then 1 minute to find a public transport.

Rome Forum