Join now

Flatshare in a 120sqm Modern Loft Style Flat w/AC (Rome)

Spacious Protected content apartment in a building that was once a pasta factory and has since been converted into modern loft style apartments.

The apartment has 2 bedrooms (both bedrooms have air-conditioning!), 2 full baths, large living room with 4.5 meter high windows/doors, large kitchen & dining area, lounge/office area, utility/wash room, a storage room and balcony.

The first floor is open plan with the kitchen/dining area and the living room. The balcony is accessible from the living room and has a view of the Aurelian Wall/Roman aqueduct. The utility/wash room is also located on this floor as is one bedroom and one bathroom. The second floor contains the second bedroom and bathroom. Also on the second floor is a room that has been semi-divided to create an office and lounge area. Off of this room is the storage room.

There is plenty of parking in the area and there is also the possibility of renting a one-car garage from the owner in the basement of the building.

The price is Protected content plus half of the utilities.

I am an American who works in tourism and wine; and I am looking for another professional to share the apartment with.

The apartment is available as of now.

Pictures available.

If you are interested, please email me at Protected content

Rome Forum