Join now

Going to the Grand Viennese Ball in Rome on 15 Oct

Greetings from Brussels!

I was planning to go to the Grand Viennese Ball in Rome on 15 October Protected content with a dance friend. Unfortunately my Italian-speaking Russian dance friend won't be able to attend after all. I would still like to go though and maybe there's someone in Rome who would like to go together. Someone who can dance the Viennese waltz and also knows some of the other ballroom and latin dances. I don't speak or understand Italian so it would be nice if you speak English and Italian.

The ball in Rome will take place at Acquario Romano, Piazza Manfredo Fanti 47, on Saturday 15 October Protected content . Here's a link to the website: Protected content

I will arrive in Rome on 14 or 15 October and I will be staying at an Embassy not far from Acquario Romano. My hosts are interested to attend the Ball but they have not yet decided.

There will also be a Grand Italian Ball in Brussels on Saturday 26 November Protected content .
See Protected content … and Protected content
In Brussels we will be going in a group with other InterNations members and we will have several tables reserved for us. Let me know if you would like to join!

Please send messages to Protected content

Kind regards,
Stephen Parengkuan
Protected content

Rome Forum

Our Global Partners