Join now

Hiking september the 9 (Rome)

Dear friends,
if the weather will be good next sunday is my intention to go, in the morning, for a walking/hiking on the hills around Rome (castelli romani area).

The path I choose starts from the hills around Nemi lake and goes up to Monte Cavo.
The second half is not so heavy but goes up to the hill (so is not a promenade).

Protected content

Protected content

The path reach an ancient roman road (via sacra) that bring us to a place where is possible to see a beautiful panorama (Albano and Nemi lakes and in clear days the sea and Ponza isle). then we go back on the same way.
The distance is in total about 16 Km. (8 Km to go up and 8 Km to come back down.

Approx meeting time 09.45 a.m.
Approx duration in total 5 hrs.

If someone wants to join, please feel free to contact me via e-mail for more details ( Protected content ).

In this case I kindly ask to let me know if you are coming with a car (and if available for giving a ride) or by public trasportation, this is necessary to try to arrange a sort of car sharing from a common meeting point to the start.

Is useful to say that you should wear adequately and to bring water, snacks or fruit.

Have a nice day

Rome Forum

Our Global Partners