Join now

Insider's tour of the exotic country of Georgia (Rome)

(Versione italiana sotto)
I am planning an exciting trip to Georgia the country with a friend of mine who was born and raised there and who is also an avid traveller and history buff. It will be nice to put together a small group for better logistic organization because the country is not particularly easy to get around without an organized group. I would like to share this trip with you.The trip is designed to have a taste of the entire country and its rich culture. It will encompass a wide variety of landscape, nature, cities with modern architectures, remote villages with vibrant traditions, archaeologic sites, cultural activities, local markets, ancient monasteries with exquisite frescos, authentic local cuisine and wine tasting at the vineyards. Many of these are UNESCO sites. The breathe-taking sceneries will make this a great photography trip.The trip dates will be April Protected content , 2020. We will be taking direct flights from Rome. The costs is estimated at € Protected content all meals, 3-star hotels, private land transportation, some parts with 4x4 Jeep, and English and Italian speaking guide for the entire trip) plus direct flights (currently at about €200 round trip).If you are interested in joining this very special insider's tour, please send me a message with your email so I can send you more information about the trip itinerary. Please feel free to share this with your friends.

Sto programmando un emozionante viaggio in Georgia, un paese orientale, con un mio amico che è nato e cresciuto lì e che è anche un appassionato di viaggio e di storia. Sarà bello mettere insieme un piccolo gruppo per una migliore organizzazione logistica, perché il paese non è particolarmente facile da girare senza un gruppo organizzato. Vorrei condividere questo viaggio con voi.Il viaggio è progettato per avere un assaggio di tutto il paese e della sua ricca cultura. Comprenderà un'ampia varietà di paesaggi, natura, città con architetture moderne, villaggi remoti con vivaci tradizioni, siti archeologici, attività culturali, mercati locali, antichi monasteri con affreschi squisiti, autentica cucina locale e degustazione di vini nei vigneti. Molti di questi sono siti UNESCO. Gli scenari mozzafiato renderanno questo viaggio fantastico per fare foto.Le date del viaggio saranno dal 12 al 19 aprile. Prenderemo voli diretti da Roma. I costi sono stimati in Protected content (inclusi tutti i pasti, hotel a 3 stelle, trasporto terrestre privato, alcune parti con 4x4 Jeep e guida in lingua inglese e italiano per l'intero viaggio) più voli diretti (attualmente A/R a circa € Protected content . Se sei interessato ad unirti a questo speciale tour da una persona locale, ti prego di inviarmi un messaggio con la tua e-mail così ti invio ulteriori informazioni sull'itinerario del viaggio. Sentiti libero di condividerlo con i tuoi amici.

Rome Forum

Our Global Partners