Join now

Italian cooking directly to my Mum's house 19/04 (Rome)

Forget about the touristic menu you get in town. That’s only low quality food for foreigners who don’t know the real Italian food. True enough price are affordable for some, but wonder where Romans eat…not there, not in those cheap places…
So for those who are food lovers and want to experience the Italian cooking, I give you the chance to understand genuine Italian culture by taking you to a real Italian home and show you what, how, and when locals eat. You can learn how they prepare food, cook pasta, the effort of making a delicious sauce, teach you how to make real espresso coffee, and let you taste Italian wine and liquors.
I can lend you my home for this happening and have 4 places available. I will cook for whoever is interested.
The dinner would consist in three delicious courses, wine, water, coffee and liquors. All that in Italian style with homemade food (not ready one)
The meeting point is outside Battistini line A subway station at 3 pm. We are going to hit to the biggest park in Rome, Villa Pamphili. Enjoy the sunshine and do some games. Then we reach my place for dinner. After the meal I will take you back to the subway station by car.
For further info contact me privately.

Refund for the expenses 25€ each for first qualities food, drinks (wine and liquors).
I do understand that maybe too expensive for some but I am not looking for quantity but for someone who likes to share our traditions.

Rome Forum

Our Global Partners