Join now

LAST SECOND: RENT A SINGLE ROOM 380€ FROM MAY (Rome)

Ciao guys, I live in an new apartment (4th floor) here in Rome (MARCONI/UNIROMA3 area), with two flatmate (girls).
A girl is gone last month, and I'm looking for another girl who takes her place.
If you are interested, i'll send more details and photos on the room, ok?!

P.S. we're just girls students or workers who don't smoke.

Thank you
bye
Cristian

---------- Protected content

The apartment is located in Laurentina street and is 900m from the Metro station B MARCONI,
also close "Università degli Studi - Roma TRE"
There are four buses Protected content - N3( bus stop MARCONI/GIBILMANNA ) arriving at the metro station "MARCONI" (line B) in 5 minutes (by car to get there 2 min); also just walking 10 minutes you can reach the Metro Station MARCONI or Laurentina (Line B).

To reach the university just 6 minutes, and to reach city center takes about 20 minutes.
At home there are three single rooms furnished, 1 bathroom and a living room, new kitchen furnished, washing machine, TV, WIFI..etc!
I live there and another girl, we're looking beyond the third ....
I am a nice guy, with a degree in engineering, and work in a big company of telecommunications (ERICSSON), and other girl also she work in the a good company!

address: Via Laurentina N° Protected content
Marconi/Colombo/Laurentina area
coordinate GPS: 41. Protected content , 12. Protected content
ROme

Links:
Metro: Line B Metro Station MARCONI/LAURENTINA

Bus:
- Protected content
Protected content (night bus: PIAZZA VENEZIA / Ostiense <---> stop MARCONI/GIBILMANNA)
Protected content (night bus: TIBURTINA/Termini Station/Colosseo / Ostiense <---> stop MARCONI/GIBILMANNA)

cost:
Price: Protected content euro per month
Free from MAY.

Protected content

---------------- Protected content

Cell: Protected content
nick facebook: Protected content
nick Skype: crisbip

Rome Forum