Join now

Looking for a Marketing/Webmarketing opportunity (Rome)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Hélène Trecul and I am about to complete my masters degree in International Marketing & E-business from a French Business School- France Business School Brest. I am currently pursuing my internship at a vibrant Newspaper called Jactiv Ouest France in Rennes. I chose to have experience in Web marketing in order to improve my knowledge and professional skills in this field. This experience has helped to enhance my web abilities and I have gained confidence in building marketing strategies. This experience has influenced my interest in the web culture, particularly in Web marketing. I am looking forward to an opportunity to further my knowledge and skills in this field.

Moreover, my education has allowed me to do several internships and to acquire a solid marketing background. Through my work experiences, I have shown an excellent ability to be responsive, determined and independent. I will quickly and easily adapt myself to the expectations and requirements of my job in order to work with maximum efficiency. After graduating from a three-year business degree in international Marketing, I chose to specialize in the marketing or web marketing area (Advertising / Export).

As you will see in the enclosed resume, I have travelled extensively and therefore understand the impact that cultural differences can have on a business. Furthermore, I am fluent in English thanks to the two years I have spent in London and have an intermediate level in German. Being part of the Travel Technology Research team allowed me to broaden my horizon in terms of international business, and required me to adapt myself to a new working culture. Therefore, I believe that my time at Travel Technology Research as a marketing team member is a real asset to my application.

I would appreciate having the chance to work in Indonesia because I have a real passion for Indonesian Culture and the country. Working in an international environment is very important for me to build on my experience and further my career. Moreover, this additional experience could open up the possibility of more responsibilities and growth within the company I am a very determined person, and am not afraid of difficulties, as I know how to adapt myself to the situation at hand in order to solve them. Last but not least, my strong commitment to international marketing issues will make me a motivated and innovative asset for the projects I will be entrusted with, in order to be part of the success of my future employer.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on Protected content

I look forward to discussing this position with you. Thank you for taking the time to consider my application.

Respectfully yours.

Rome Forum