Join now

Luxuriously furnished House or Dependances with a marvelous Swimming Pool. t
The Residence Du Golf is a Welcome Haven for Sport, Adventure, Business or just pure Pleasure!!!

Originally created for a large and active Family full of Guests and Friends, the Residence Du Golf is made up of several Dependances, each offering Total Privacy that can be used as a whole entity or as single units.

This is a Unique and Prestigious Property inside the Olgiata Residential area, a Haven of Exclusive Elegance 20 kilometers from the centre of Rome.

The Villa lies between the renowened "Olgiata Golf Club" which has been the setting of two World Champions and several European Championships and many Opens.
In the past, the Residence du Golf was part of the famous Dormello Olgiata Horse Stud (owned by the Marquess Mario Incisa della Rocchetta and the legendary breeder Federico Tesio).

The Property has Exclusive and Direct Access to the Golf Course (near the 11th hole) from Two Private Gates that open directly into the Fairway

The various Reception areas hold an intimate Appeal much appreciated for small Conferences and Meetings. The well stocked bookcase makes simple Reading an Exquisite Pleasure.

Can be rented by itself:
a Protected content GOLF/POOL HOUSE; Villa Dependance of 500sq.mts has Three double Bedrooms, a double Drawing Livingroom/Dining room and is situated facing the Swimming pool, with double Changing rooms, Showers, Turkish bath, Summer kitchen and outside Veranda with Dining area - Protected content
b Protected content apartments; Close to the original Stables house with Two Double Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms, Study, Living/ Dining room and access to the spectacular Throphy room dedicated to Big Game hunting in Africa and Europe. Many of the Trophies present are listed in the Rowland Ward Trophies of the World. Access to the tuo Billiard tables and fun area for screening Movies.
c Protected content APPARTMENT; Within the Main House we have a 300sq. mts spectacular appartment with two Double Bedrooms, two Bathrooms, Large Dining/ Sitting room and study with outside Veranda Dining facing the Golf Greens. Access to the Throphy and Games room - Protected content
d Protected content smallest unit available in the Residence Du Golf. SCOTTISH DEPENDANCE; This very Romanting small house is ideal for couples that look for a small secluded house within the compound that has its own Lounge/ Sitting room, two Bedrooms (one in a Love Alcove) and a Bathroom
There is a train service to the center of Rome (travel time is 15 minutes). It offers a perfect lifestyle in Summer, it is a whole-year-round haven and is pleasant and cozy during Autumn, Winter and Spring with good central heating and fireplaces.
The whole of the Olgiata is covered by 24 hour Surveillance with guards on the two Entrance gates and all watchmen who patrol the ground are equipped with radio transmitters.
Let me know what your ideas are. I will not hide that we (the ownrs are dear friends of mine) have immense costs to cover and now need urgently to rent.

Feel free to contact me here or my mobile Protected content via email Protected content