Mindfulness cultivates non-judgmental attention to present moment experience. The practice of mindfulness has been shown in many clinical studies to lower stress levels, reduce the intensity of negative thoughts, increase self-acceptance, and build emotional resilience.
Once learned, mindfulness can be used in daily life to better cope with a range of problems including anxiety, anger, poor concentration, relationship conflicts, depression, lack of self-esteem, and workplace stress.
In this experiential workshop, participants learn how to:
• Protected content unhelpful thoughts/feelings (worry, anxiety, self-doubt)
• Protected content to stressful events with calm alertness
• Protected content present rather than churning over the past or worrying about the future
• Protected content diaphragmatic breathing to improve physical and mental health
• Protected content mindfulness meditation
• Protected content more deeply
• Protected content the inner critic and enhance self-awareness
The next foundation workshop, held in Rome near Piazza Mazzini, is: Saturday, 29th September Protected content to 13:30. Cost: €50
These workshops are limited to small numbers. For more information, see Protected content . To reserve a place, please contact: Pamela Powers on Protected content .
Pamela Powers, THP