Join now

Modern Loft-Style Apartment w/ air-conditioning (Rome)

Spacious Protected content apartment in a building that was once a pasta factory and has since been converted into modern loft style apartments.

Apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, large kitchen & dining area, large living room with 4.5 meter high windows/doors, utility/wash room, lounge/office area, a storage room and balcony. 1st floor is open plan with the kitchen/dining area and the living room. The balcony is accessible from the living room and has a view of the Aurelian Wall/Roman aqueduct. The utility/wash room is also located on this floor as is one bedroom and one bathroom. The second floor contains the second bedroom and bathroom. Also on the second floor is a room that has been semi-divided to create an office and lounge area. Off of this room is the storage room.

Both bedrooms have air-conditioning!

There is plenty of parking in the area and there is also the possibility of renting a one-car garage from the owner in the basement of the building.

The apartment is available immediately.

The price is Protected content plus half of utilities.

I am an American who works in tourism and wine; and I am looking for another professional to share the apartment with.

If you are interested, please email me at Protected content .

Photos available

Rome Forum