Join now

Need Help for CV & Interview Preparation? (Rome)

It's the time of the year when you may be thinking about making a change in your life or career. As you explore opportunities and think about making a change, I wanted to leave you with some thoughts:

How clearly are you elaborating your core strengths?

How well have you identified and highlighted what might be translatable to other sectors?

Is your CV "well-aligned" - does it consistently projects the message you want to your reader?

How do you come across to the person in front of you for a critical interview? Everything from the clarity of your message to your manner of speaking, habits, choice of words?

How are you managing the difficult spots to talk through on your CV and in an interview?

As a 25 year international corporate veteran and a professional Executive Coach, one of my specialties is helping folks gain the clarity and confidence to project themselves in the best way to recruiters and hiring managers. Some of my clients will tell you that it is the best investment that they have ever made in themselves.

I am offering a special New Year's package on InternNations which includes:
- Working through what it is you are aiming for and how well-suited you are for it
- Review and scrub down of your current CV
- Better aligning your CV
from Headline, to Experience Summary, to Relevant Professional Experience
- Direct candid feedback on how you come across, on paper and in person
- Adapting your style, manner of speaking and habits to enhance your interview

This package includes 2 direct working sessions (4 hours total) with you as well as my offline working time to review your CV/cover letter in advance.

I am offering this package for InterNations members for Protected content .
As a reference point, this is less than half of the price paid by corporate executives and one of the best investments you can make in yourself. I am now based in Rome and we can easily meet in person or if you are located elsewhere, I would be glad to work with you on Skype as well.

If you are interested, drop me a line at jean. Protected content or give me a call at Protected content we can talk about whether or not this is something that works for you. It's worth a try.

jean. Protected content

The Executive Hat enables successful people to get more of what they want out of their business, professional and personal lives.