Join now

Next event (Rome)

Thank you for showing up last night at Ostia. In total I think we were Protected content and that's pretty good considering location (Ostia) and time (End August)
I was happy with the way the conversation is flowing in this group. People are open-minded and curious to get to know each other and discuss everything from food to life/death issues;-)
It's truly great to spend an evening with you guys - thanks again.

A few of you have asked if we should meet more often and do more things together. I think it should be possible, of course it's important that we are enough people meeting for it to be interesting for everyone. In general I think the aim should be around Protected content .

I spoke with Silvia about making a "Fountain tour" in Rome. We want to make it on September 19 from Protected content (It's a Sunday) The idea is that we walk to see app. 10 different interesting fountains in Rome centre and you should each prepare a little presentation to give the rest of us. Protected content for each presentation. It can be traditional such as: "who", "when", "how long time" etc. but it can also be something different. You decide. Final format is not decided yet, but this is the plan.

What do you say guys - interested in joining?

Details:
September 19, Protected content
A walk in Rome to see 10 fountains
Short personal presentations for each fountain
Maybe lunch in the end

Rome Forum

Our Global Partners