participants needed for brain imaging research (Rome)
Help us understand how our brains work and get reimbursed for your time!
The Neuroimaging Lab at Fondazione Santa Lucia (hospital and scientific institute for research, hospitalization and health care) is looking for participants again for our fMRI studies (noninvasive pictures of your brain). Upon request, as part of your participation, we also offer a radiologist report service to check your brain structure generally.
Most studies last about 2 hours and usually involve you doing a task (looking at pictures and doing a task involving them) while we record images of your brain.
If you are interested and
* have no history of neurological problems
* are right-handed
* are between Protected content old
* have normal or corrected-to-normal vision with SOFT contact lenses
* have normal hearing
* have no irremovable metal in your body (implants, braces)
* have no non-blue/black tattoos near your head/on your neck
* know some basic Italian (to generally understand the consent form)
...please contact me at g.joue AT hsantalucia.it (please also spread the word)!