Join now

Partita IVA for freelance professionals? (Rome)


Hi all, I'm trying to establish myself as a freelance video & design professional and to do that legally in Italy requires something called Partita IVA. How does one go about getting that? Is anyone familiar with this? Any other businesses or freelance professionals who can share their experience or give some advice?

I was able to do some work without it but if I were to do this more often I've been told its better to get that sorted out. What do you think?

Thanks ahead!


Rome Forum

Our Global Partners