Join now

Renting great room/pr bath in cute 3 bedroom flat! (Rome)

Views

Hi all,

I'm posting this message for my wonderful Italian roommate Anna - I am an American PhD student and am staying in her three bedroom home while I am here for the summer. She wants to rent my room when I leave, so I am hoping I can find a nice roommate for her here on CS. See her message below; feel free to message me or email her at her address below. She speaks fluent English and has been so helpful in introducing me to the city and helping me with the ins and outs of living in a new place. I really couldn't ask for a better roommate during my summer here.

Thanks for looking!

Caity

I am renting a spacious bedroom with private bathroom in a very nice and large house with a huge terrace full of beautiful plants in Monteverde.

The house is Protected content metres and has as a kitchen, a living room, two bedrooms, one guest bedroom and a big terrace. Fully furnished: washing machine, big tv, wi-fi, bed linens, towels, etc.

A cleaning lady comes once a week.

The apartment is shared only with me - a 28-year-old professional woman (clean, respectful, friendly).

The house is in the Monteverde neighborhood, close to Piazza San Giovanni di Dio where there is a great farmer's market. The house is also close to Pamphili Park - perfect for people who like to run.

It is well connected to public transport: Station Quattro Venti is a 5 minute walk and Trastevere Station (train to and from airport + other connections like metro, Termini Station, Tiburtina Station and WFP)15 minutes walk. Tram 8 (connecting Trastevere and the city center) at 50 metres distance. The Colisseum is only 25 minutes by tram, and the house is in an authentic Italian neighborhood (you won't be surrounded by tourists!).

Good connection to WPF, FAO, AUR and John Cabot University.

Available beginning August 5, for 1 month up to 1 year, depending on your needs.

The rent is Protected content , plus expenses (electricity, gas, wifi) around 50 euros.

Photos of the house upon request.

WOMEN ONLY PLEASE!

Protected content

Rome Forum