Requesting help - moving outside of Roma.. where? (Rome)
I want to move outside of Roma. Possibly Bracciano, the Castelli Romana area, or other nearby towns. I would appreciate your opinion/recommendation on specific towns.
Things I am looking for:
- town with train/bus transport to Roma
- an area where there are the necessities for daily life (food markets, restaurants, etc)
- some possibilities for social interaction
- an area where I can have a small garden/large terrace
- private, quiet but not too isolated since I am solo
- rental of small home, part of house or apartment. Furnished
- rent less than Protected content
I do not have to commute to Rome daily for work. But do want an area with public transportation to Roma for occassional day trips and social activities.
Thank you in advance,