Join now

Room available in San Giovanni (close to FAO) (Rome)

Views

Comfortable bedroom available in 2-bedroom apartment. There are two rooms in the apartment, one smaller one larger for Protected content 850 Euros respectively.
Both bedrooms comes with a double bed, a desk, a wardrobe, and drawers. The rooms and the apartment are very quiet, as the apartment is surrounded by a garden.
The apartment is spacious and has a beautiful living/dining room area, with a large dining table and comfy sofas. The flat comes with sky TV and WiFi.
The bathroom and kitchen are fairly spacious, and the kitchen is fully equipped.
The flat comes with access to a communal garden and roof terrace, which can be used for drying laundry, or even a casual aperitivo in the summer.

The flat is located at the heart of San Giovanni, Piazza Epiro. Walking distance to FAO, the bus stops of Nr. Protected content 1 min walk, close to Metro San Giovanni and Re di Roma Protected content walk). A very good vegetable market is right in front of the house, Carrefour and other supermarkets in the area, as well as small shops, bars and restaurants. The flat is also close to some of the main sights of Rome, such as the Colosseum and the Forum Romanum. Further, Appia Antica is not far, and parks, which are good for running, walking, or just to enjoy the outside.

The flat will be shared with me ;-) I’m 29 years old, work at FAO, and am German. If you are a professional, and looking for a friendly, relaxed, clean house share, this is just the place for you. I enjoy having an aperitivo with housemates once in a while, as well as having ones own space and privacy, too. If you are interested, or would like to see photos or come to see the apartment, please get in touch.

Rome Forum