Join now

Room with Balcony for Rent - Trieste Zone (Rome)

Ciao a tutti,
We have one large, sunny room with balcony available for rent now, in our apartment on the 9th floor in the Trieste Zone (Piazza Istria). This is a single room, for one person. Rent is EUR Protected content month including all utility bills. You will be sharing the apartment with two others: me and my fiancée Max. I am a dual citizen of Australia and England (still learning to speak Italian!), while Max is an English speaking Italian, born in Rome. We are happy to share with workers, or students (we are situated walking distance from several Universities).

The apartment building is in an excellent position. Literally a 5 minute walk brings you to S. Agnese - Annibaliano line B metro station, where it's only four stops to Termini. There are also countless bus stops nearby with buses constantly to the centre and elsewhere in the city. We are also about a 15 minute walk from both the Australian and British Embassies, and more importantly, near two famous pasticcerie: Marinari and Romili ...!

The room has been freshly painted (using "Lakeland" ecological paint from the U.K - so no toxic fumes) and includes a little balcony with French doors and an exterior electric roller blind. The floor has parquetry floor, and there is a large wall heater which keeps the room toasty warm all winter! The room comes furnished as you can see in the photos (contact me and I will email them all to you), with a bed, bedside table and lamp, desk and chair, wardrobe, bookshelf, chest of drawers, couch etc. All linens and bedding included. Just ask us if you need anything else, and we will be happy to help!

The kitchen is cute, with a gas stove and oven, fridge, plenty of cupboards, and all the utensils and crockery etc. you might need – as well as a washing machine. The bathroom is white tiled and spacious, and includes a bidet, wall heater, cupboard space etc. The bathroom will be used by two people (you and me - there is a second small bathroom for Max). There is no common room or lounge room in this apartment as Max and I use the other rooms.

The cost is EUR Protected content month with all utility bills included, and the room is available to rent now. We are friendly people, who would like to create a happy home – we are clean and tidy, but not over the top about it, and so a happy, relaxed, yet responsible and respectful person (of any age, gender, nationality etc.) would be great! Contact me and I will send you all the photographs!

I am in Australia until June 13th Protected content , and so you can call, text or email Max to ask for more information or make an appointment (you can speak to him in English or Italian). In Italy, the cell phone to call or text Max is: Protected content his email address is: Protected content

However, if there is anything you would like to know from me (such as seeing photos of the room) then don't hesitate to get in contact through Internations, or email Protected content or call me on my cell phone in Australia: Protected content .

Thanks, and best of luck with your house hunting! Fiona and Max

Rome Forum