Join now

Rooms to let in st. Peter's area (Rome)

Hi everyone, I have a very nice apartment to let, located at via monte del gallo, a few steps walking from st. Peter's Basilica, just in front of the tube station (one stop away from trastevere), very well connected by public transportation to the city centre.
The apartment is about 90 sq mt plus a terrace with a view on the beautiful dome of the cathedral. Since it overlooks a spot interior garden and it's on the 3rd floor, it's very bright and quite. Surroundings are very nice too.
The apartment is composed of a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms (one with private bathroom with whirlpool bath and walk-in closet), 2 bathrooms (the above-mentioned one plus another with a shower), cellar, parking space, alarm system, washing machine, independent gas heating system and hot-water heating. Freshly painted and renovated.
One of the two rooms is currently let to a very nice italian girl. You could rent the other room and share the apartment with her, or rather rent the entire apartment (that case she'd leave).
As you see, we're open to different options, included long or short term rent.
In case you are interested I can send you pictures of the apartament and all the further information you may need.
Please contact me on internations, send me an email, or give me a call.
Protected content
Protected content

Rome Forum