Join now

Sailing w/e from Rome(Nettuno) to Ponza June 29th

Hi everyone :)

for those of you who love sailing like me and my friend Matteo (also in Internations) we are organizing a 2 nights-out to visit the Pontine Islands (they are pretty much in front of San Felice Circeo, about 1 hour and half driving from Rome). The idea is to escape the heat of the city taking advantage of the holiday in Rome in the evening of friday the 29th of June (San Peter and Paul).

Currently we are 4 confirmed (3 guys and 1 girl) and would love to put together a group as international as possible!! Places left are 4..

The idea is to get on the boat in Nettuno, friday afternoon after we get the food for the w/e and sail right away to Ponza which should take about 3 hours.

During Saturday and Sunday we could make excursions around the island to visit their many naturalistic spots (like the Arco Naturale, the baia di Cala Feola with the Natural Pools, Cala Fonte in the northern part of Ponza, Cala Inferno with next the beach with the famous Heart shaped stone). Bring your goggles & snorkle... :)

The boat will be booked by Matteo, my friend and long-time experienced skipper (for passion not for work).

If you are nice, adventurous, ready to help in the boat :) , and ready to share your stories with us, go ahead and message me.

Ciaooooooo!

Federico

Rome Forum

Our Global Partners