Join now

Social Media & Digital Marketing Private Lessons (Rome)

Dear IN,

Out of my passion for marketing, I usually teach time to time social media and digital marketing (including strategy, planning & execution).

The lessons covers Organic and Paid Advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Slideshare, Google+, Twitter and divided into 20 hrs, 10 sessions and 2 hrs per session.

I've 7 years of experience cross-functional Marketing (Digital Market Research, Marketing Automation, SEO/SEM and App Store Optimization) within SaaS, FMCG and Health-care sector.

These lesson are based on practical exercise, quite handy for amateurs who are looking to get hands-on knowledge with digital tools and techniques.

If you're entrepreneur, running your own small/medium company, then this is for you. It would boost your business visibility on search engine and social media forum, as well as drive traffic to your website.

For detailed course outline or consultation, do send private message on ( Protected content ).

P.s. The lessons include free reading material (pdf) , pop-up quizzes (online), therefore, you save a lot of reference material/printouts or book cost.