Join now

Something to do this Saturday! (Rome)

Views

Hello folks!
I just joined Internations and have been an expat in Rome for quite some time.
I usually do free BBQ events for VCN and this Saturday with my basketball team I will be hosting the VCN International party at Grotta Pinta (near Campo di Fiori). You can find the info in the EVENTS section.
I saw that it gives the option of inviting people, but not knowing anyone on here (maybe I'm wrong?) I'm not sure how to invite people.
It's a really cool event with both DJ and an acoustic set by an American songwriter Lisa Nowak. If you like buskers' style music or folks like Ben Harper or Tracy Chapman, you'll probably love her stuff. Not to mention she's got an incredible voice.
It's only 4 euros to get in (no, it's not a mistake Protected content and the drinks are super cheap (7 euros for a cocktail, 4 for beer, 3 for soft drinks,...) so there's no reason not to go. We're aiming at about Protected content , mostly international folks in Rome.
I hope it's OK to post here and ask how I can invite people on here. I'm not somebody who spams and floods forums with useless info or various events.
If anyone has any suggestions, please hit me back.
Thanx to Patrizia for making me discover this forum!
best

adam

Rome Forum

Our Global Partners