Join now

Special opportunity to meet, play, and learn (Rome)

Hi all!
Entrepreneurial Thinking is the skill of turning ideas into reality. Generally, we tend to associate it immediately with businesses. but actually, it is a mindset that can help develop and create better results in every aspect of life.
I would like to invite you to meet and play an innovative board-game which helps to develop and learn Entrepreneurial thinking in life, and at the same time have fun and meet new friends.

The workshop structure (in English)
Part 1 – Get to know each other, Introduction to entrepreneurial thinking and the Game Rules
Part Protected content the "Freshbiz" game
Part Protected content from the game, The parable & the referent between the game and life

# of Participants: up to 8
Duration: Protected content
Atmosphere: wormy, open and smiley ..

The location - I can offer to meet in a nice place in my area - Trastevere and also if anyone has another idea, or want to host in his place- I am open for other options too .

Few words about me: I am 41.W as born in Israel and moved to Rome 2 years ago. studied psychology and human resources and have Protected content of experience with organizational consultant and coaching. I believe that life is a game that we have many options to play. In my work I help people discover and connect better to their internal power. This is a fun process of self-awareness and growth. We also co-create tools to do a transformation in any field in life: to have more clarity and serenity, to solve complicated relationships and reach goals.

If you find this interesting or feel the call- I would really love to BE in touch, than we can organize a meeting in the right place and time for everybody and start play together…

With honor,
Protected content
Protected content