Join now

Stepping down from the Spanish steps (Rome)

Dear all,

I am leaving Italy and have therefore resigned as ambassador for InterNations in Rome. I have been extremely happy about my InterNations ambassador period. Not because of the beauty of the city but because of you guys. You are a great group of people and in my view a truerepresentation of the very idea behind InterNations, which is: connecting global minds.

From my first event in Villa Borghese this summer to the last one now in December it has been both fun and interesting and it is a period in my life I will always remember.

Silvia is already experienced in the role as ambassador and a further strenghening of the team is on the way. Stay tuned;-) I know there are many exciting InterNations events in Rome just around the corner so do try to show up for them as well as keeping the the website busy with new posts.

For me personally, I won't be able to stay away from Rome forever so I hope to be able to join an event or two come Protected content . Until then, take care and have a very happy new year!

Benjamin

Rome Forum

Our Global Partners