Foundation 'smARTroots' looking for a Treasurer NL (Rotterdam)
Requirements and skills Treasurer
• a relevant training and at least demonstrable experience with HBO-level
• project organisation and/or administrative, secretary functions
• International vision of children/youth, adult work or cultural projects
• can cope with stress, able to shape changes
• flexible availability in the evening hours, willing and able to handle effective emailing
• knowledge of International programs is recommended.
• feels at home in an organisation that focuses on the all age groups (depending on the project).
• knowledge of planning and control cycle and accountability of subsidies
• familiar with the fiscal and legal aspects and flexible and hard labour relationship;
• economic or legal background is recommended;
• persuasive and empathy skills while negotiating, but can also say “no”;
• contract management and bank Affairs.
• no salary
• advertisement or a place where your voice is heard within rapidly evolving partnership organisations
• the ability to travel and participate in foreign projects, training sessions and courses on behalf of “smARTroots”
• possibility of managerial experience in a non-profit organisation
• an inspiring and international environment
• contacts and friendship with a broad network of European organisations.