Join now

Looking for a job in marketing, PR or events (Rotterdam)

Dear Sir/Madam,

As a skilled and multilingual (English, German and Danish) public relations, marketing and event professional with solid international work experience within the luxury hospitality, exhibitions and travel industry (in-house and agency) I am seeking a new career opportunity.

My several years of expertise in marketing communications encompass many facets of strategic communications. Specifically, I am accomplished in devising and managing PR and marketing activities in English and German, bridging cultures and balancing global and local PR and marketing priorities, defining and implementing PR and marketing strategies, pro-actively running multi-channel campaigns, building sustainable relations with partners and stakeholders, writing press releases, handling media enquiries, organising press tours, conferences, interviews, promotional events and video productions.

Having worked in UK, Continental Europe and United States and led international projects supported by local PR agencies in Asia-Pacific and Middle East, I have an in-depth understanding of the global media landscape and profound personal relationships to key consumer and trade journalists internationally. Additionally, I am well-versed in working on deadlines across several time zones in English, German and Danish.

I am highly self-motivated, adaptable and a quick learner with an eye for detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. As an effective team player with passion and a positive “can-do” attitude I can lead internal and external teams to achieve best results. First and foremost I take ownership and strive for excellence in every aspect of my work and aim to drive business forward in a positive and strategic manner.

Should you have a role within marketing, public relations and/or events available, please do get in touch and I would be very delighted to discuss the potential career opportunity with you and provide you with further information you may require.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Siria Jonna Nielsen