Join now

Lovely apartment for rent in Rotterdam Kralingen

Hi everybody,

Since I will be moving to Barcelona for one year, I am looking for someone who would like to rent my lovely 1 bedroom apartment (65m2) in Rotterdam Kralingen for this period of time.

It is conveniently located in a close proximity of shops, restaurants, bars, highway, Erasmus University, Kralingse Plas, Kralingse Bos and public transport (tram 7 and 21, metro Voorschoterlaan). You can reach the city center within just a few minutes by public transport, bycicle or car.

The apartment is a great place to live in as a single person or as a couple. It has a spacious and bright living room, a very spacious bedroom and in the bathroom you will find a huge bathtub to relax in and a separate shower. The toilet is separate from the bathroom.

Everything you need to have a nice and comfortable stay at this apartment is provided: a fully equiped kitchen, bed linen, towels, washing machine, dryer, ironing board, etc.

Availability: April 15th, Protected content , for one year.
Price: Protected content , excl.

I have created a little website with all the information about the apartment (including pictures). Please have a look at: Protected content

Hope to be hearing from you!
Thanks, Alexandra

Rotterdam Forum