Join now

Spacious 2 bedroom corner apartment for sale (Rotterdam)

Please check out Funda site Protected content

Otherwise :This apartment is part of the luxury apartment complex ‘Maasdam’ on the Kop van Zuid and is located next to the lively Entrepothaven with several terraces, restaurants, shops and supermarkets within walking distance. Also Hotel New York, New Luxor Theatre and cinema LantarenVenster are situated wihin a 5 minutes walk. You can easily get to the city centre by bicycle and also public transport is very nearby.

This apartment is well laid out and has a spacious living room (almost 50 m2!) With panoramic views over the harbor, Willemsbrug and Hefbrug. The kitchen is accessible from both the living room and hallway. The kitchen is spacious and naturally equipped with the necessary appliances. There are two bedrooms, two bathrooms, two storage rooms and a spacious terrace. The master bedroom has access to it’s own en-suite bathroom and the large balcony. Separate guest toilet as well as a second steam shower for two.

The whole house is equipped with a brand new floor and a neat wall finish. The walls are newly painted.

A parking spot in the garage in the building is offered to you for € 35.000,- k.k.

Can’t you wait to see the apartment? Then call our office to schedule a viewing for the apartment! Call Lokkerbol Real Estate Agents at Protected content

2nd floor: entrance hall with videophone, fully tiled bathroom with a sink and wardrobe.
Living room: ± 47,5 m²
Kitchen: ± 15 m², equipped with a double sink and appliances (ceramic hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher.
Bedroom I: ± 20,5 m², with a sliding glass door to the terrace (± 15 m²) and access to bathroom I
Bedroom II: ± 10 m², with a door to the balcony.
Bathroom I: ± 6,5 m², fully tiled and equipped with a hot tub, sink and 2nd toilet.
Bathroom II: ± 4,5 m², fully tiled and fitted with a steamshower and a sink. Bathroom II has the connections for a washing machine and a wash dryer.
Storage: ± 5 m²

Year built: Protected content
Living space: ± Protected content
Volume: ± Protected content
VVE fee (HOA): ± € 165, - per month
Heating and hot water: district heating