Join now

Spacy rooms in Hillegersberg (Rotterdam)

Hi, I am offering a room, around Protected content . meters in Rotterdam Hillegersberg. The room is going to be free at the end of December, for short or long time. There is TV, fridge, wardrobe, double bed, table. Hillegersberg is the most posh part of Rotterdam, about 10 mins from city center by bike. If you go North, there are some lakes and natural parks. Good connection with city center and Erasmus by bycicle or tram. There is also new metro station, Melanchtonweg - you can take metro up to Den Haag centraal (about 20 mins). The room has it's own lock and you get the keys. The price is inclusive all fees and gaz, water, electra. At the same floor there is common kitchen, and another studio, about 20 sq. meters, also furnitured. It's going to be free in the beginning of January. On the second floor there is washing machine and dryer. Shower and two another rooms, currently occupied by 2 working Dutch man.
I have enjoyed staying at the room and have loved the really authentic area! I am leaving because I am going to live with my partner, but that is still the best place for a working single person/student.
So if you are looking for a lot of privacy while living in the room, there is no any better place. Registration at gemeente is possible. Please send an email or give me a call at Protected content make an appointment to view the room.