Join now

Start an Activity Group and share your interests! (Rotterdam)

Dear InterNations Rotterdam Members,

Would you like to enjoy your hobbies with other global minds? The InterNations Activity Groups feature makes it easy to get out there and form new friendships while sharing the interests you love most.

What is an Activity Group? Activity Groups are led by one to three Consuls who arrange Activities, or get-togethers, at least once a month so that you can enjoy your hobbies together in the real world. Whether it is practicing a foreign language or playing your favourite sport, you can enjoy nearly any interest with the InterNations Activity Groups feature.

Who can become an Activity Group Consul? All InterNations Members can become Consul for an Activity Group! Whether you are an Albatross or Basic Member, anyone who loves organizing regular get-togethers can apply.

How do I apply to create an Activity Group? By clicking the link below!

Protected content

Are there any current groups that need Consuls? We are currently looking for new Consuls for DinnerNations Rotterdam, if you are interested in leading this group, please do get in touch!

Who can I talk to if I need help? If you have any questions, contact our Activity Groups Team at Protected content –we are happy to assist you!

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards,

Christin

InterNations Activity Groups Manager

Rotterdam Forum

Our Global Partners