Join now

Try Ultimate Frisbee Wed. Aug. 26 (Salzburg)

It's "Beginners' Day" with The Salzburg ultimate Frisbee team Schleudertraum (a Schnuppertag, so to say) on Wednesday and YOU should join us!
Q: What is Ultimate Frisbee? A: Ultimate is a fun, action-filled, non-contact team sport that relies heavily on "the spirit of the game." It's bit like soccer with a disc instead of a ball. For more info: Protected content
Q: I can't come this week, but I want to try! A: Team Website (in case you can't make this Wednesday, but want to come by another week): Protected content
Q: What if I don't know how to play, or even how to throw a frisbee? A: No worries, we will teach you! That's why it is called a beginners' day! If you want to study some Brodie Smith videos beforehand, here is a good one teaching the most basic throw:
Q: WHAT do I BRING? A: If you've got cleats (for example soccer shoes) and/or a disc, bring them! Otherwise wear what you would to go jogging/running. Bring an extra layer in case it cools off, and bringing both a light and dark colored shirt will help us make clear teams when we play.
Q: WHEN/WHERE? A: We will meet between 5:15 and 5:30 on Wednesday the 26th (you're welcome to come later, the first half hour we'll practice throwing) in the park at Hellbrunn. Go through the main entrance (by the machine where you pay to park) and you'll see the field behind the play area. Feel free to text/call me if you can't find us: Protected content .

Salzburg Forum

Our Global Partners