Join now

Apartment share in UTC (San Diego)

Available August 1st or sooner if needed. 2BR/2BA Protected content beautifully furnished apartment with available furnished second private bedroom with a walk-in closet. Semi-private bathroom is in the hallway next to the bedroom. It's in a great location in UTC bordering La Jolla close to everything. The complex has a pool, jacuzzi, gym, covered garage and it's a great diverse community. 1 parking space in a covered garage is included.

- 1st floor apartment with a balcony and is located very close to an elevator.
- The two bedrooms are separated by the living room, dining room and kitchen areas hence bedrooms are on opposite sides of the apartment.
- Room is furnished with Queen sized bed (newish), nightstands, 2 lamps, electric fan, desk, full-length-mirror
- Walk-in closet.
- Washer and dryer in-house.
- Fully furnished dining room/living room/kitchen.
- Gym, pool, jacuzzi and community facilities with activities such as mat Pilates, group meditation classes. Racquetball court.
- The apartment is in very good condition, clean carpets. No shoes in the carpeted areas.
- There is a $500 security deposit and the rent is $980/month
- Utilities include water, gas/electric and landline/cable/internet ($140 per person...currently working on bringing cost down with provider *** however in the summer months with A/C, cost of electricity goes up)
- Located within walking distance of UTC Westfield Mall, Costa Verde Plaza, close to UCSD, Doyle Park, Raph's, Vons, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's & Freeways 5, 805, 52, etc.

I am a female professional in sales/marketing dividing my time between my home office and offsite. I have an active and healthy lifestyle. I'm a really fun and respectful roommate looking for ONE responsible preferably FEMALE professional or graduate student who is responsible, respectful, trustworthy, considerate, clean/neat/tidy, no late night loud music or parties at home and can keep the room/shared spaces clean/tidy and organized. No pets. Non-smoker/non-drug users only please.

If interested, please contact me & arrange a viewing. Thanks!