Join now

BEST WISHES FOR 2014 (San Diego)

Dear San Diego Members,

I'd like to send you all my best wishes for a wonderful New Year Protected content . May you see the realization of your deepest dreams and desires, along with a strong Health, successful path, Joy, and much Love, as well as for your loved ones.
I also want to let you know my appreciation for all of you who attend as much as possible our San Diego events. Your smiles, attitude, cheerfulness and enthusiasm that you show each time we meet is very rewarding for us Ambassadors, as we work hard to make this all happening for your best enjoyment and satisfaction.
I am looking forward to a New Year filled with your presence at the next events, and to see more of you in the future.... Thanks again for your support and see you by the end of the month.... Stay tuned... Cheers...... Happy New Year, Bonne Annee, Ein glückliches neues Jahr, Eutychismenos o kainourgios chronos, Shana Tova, Boldog uj evet, Kul 'am wa antum bikhair, Gelukkig n ieuwjaar,Onnellista uutta vuotta, Felice Anno Nuovo, Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu, Sehe Bokmanee Bateuseyo, Nyob Zoo Xyoo Tshiab, Szczesliwego Nowego Roku, La Multi Ani si Un An Nou Fericit, Feliz año nuevo, Gott Nytt År, Sawatdee Pi Mai, Chuc mung nam moi, .......

San Diego Forum

Our Global Partners