Join now

Digital marketing agency (San Diego)

I'm looking for individuals interested in being part of a digital marketing start up. Digital marketing is the overall approach of attracting and engaging potential customers via online channels and devices. These methods include website creation, search engine optimization, pay per click advertising, email marketing, social media, display advertising and other channels to drive traffic and conversions. Thus, a digital marketing agency performs some or all of the digital marketing functions of a separate company, typically multiple other companies.

If you have experience in digital marketing, there are many advantages that make a digital marketing agency attractive. You don't have to be experienced in every aspect of the creative work since you can hire others to work for you. Start-up costs are low since you need only equipment and a small space to get started.

I see a potential market for digital marketing services to help small business owners get branding, websites, online marketing and social media services etc. The type of digital marketing services that SME's need is very generalist and multi-talented services, to be able to deliver good value but with real credibility at the same time.

There are suppliers who have no background in online marketing services and no clue about using
those services to meet business objectives. They're purely focused on the individual project rather than the
overall business needs.

I am just trying to brainstorm some ideas on how to approach this by meeting new people and working alongside other passionate individuals. Please note that this won't cost you a dollar.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

San Diego Forum