Join now

Events in Dec 2011./ What to do in San Diego?

Hey guys,

I will be coming to CAL (arriving first in L.A.) on December 10th and staying in California/the U.S. around four weeks. In between I am planning to show up in San Diego around the 15.12. Protected content 4-6 days.

I do not have friends living in San Diego, my aim when choosing CAL as a destination was -regardless of the nice area and cultural importance- to avoid the German winter (!). Therefore I would appreciate if I could get some good advice from Ex-Pats who know the city/area very well and can give me "insider-tips" where to look for food, culture and night life in town.
It would be great to meet up with some of you who know San Diego better than I do; if during the day or by night, a coffee chat or for dinner & drinks.

My experience is always very positive with this network and I'm looking forward to meet more San Diego experienced Ex-pats, interesting people in that part of the globe and folks that want to have as much fun as I do.

Any tips or advice will be highly appreciated..if you happen to have time during the 15th and 20th of December, PM me for meeting up.

Thanks in advance for the good advice - see you then!?

Kind regards,
Luis

San Diego Forum

Our Global Partners