Join now

HELP PUBLISHING AN ARTICLE (San Diego)

Note: I am not a professional Sport Writer. I wrote a short article about the retirement speech of a famous Wrestler. You might ask yourself, "So what makes this so special that it may actually be published for a fee?"
Well, to be perfectly honest, I did not have a very high opinion of Wrestlers. The interaction between the Wrestler and his audience intrigued me. My article is very personal, bringing together "genuine" observations of the audience, but most importantly how the Man behind the Mask changed my opinion about Wrestlers so dramatically.
It is not a perfect article. I wanted to publish it, but am not familiar with the process and had just started considering it. Now that I am about to relocate in a month, I don't have time to learn. I am looking for somebody who can help me in publishing to either a digital platform, a magazine, or both. I would love to learn how to do and how to copyright it. If there is anybody willing to take the time and has done this before, I will give a percentage of the revenue.
I also have a flash-story, but it is quite dark and weird, maybe goth genre, and many poems (those were accepted by a supposed Publisher, but I did not trust him).
Thank you.,

San Diego Forum