Join now

Private Bedroom/Bath | Central San Diego Location

Available: private bedroom in upgraded condo. The space includes a private bedroom with a walk-in closet. The room is unfurnished.

This 2-bedroom, 2 bath unit features an open living and dining room area, a fireplace, in-unit washer and dryer, kitchen with granite countertops and modern appliances, and a small enclosed patio space. The unit is located on the ground floor.

The small, gated 12-unit complex is conveniently located in University Heights. Multiple shops, restaurants, parks and cafes are within close walking distance. It is also approx. a 5 minute drive to the Mission Valley shopping mall, multiple large super markets, as well as the 8, Protected content 805 freeways.

There is a small parking lot adjacent to the complex available to residents and guests evenings and weekends. Ample street parking is also available. There is extra storage space if you require storage for a few extra boxes. There is also a garden area and extra laundry facilities inside the gated complex.

The rent is $875 per month, plus utilities. I also currently hire a maid once a month at a rate of $80 (split 50/ Protected content . I also have a high-speed internet (wifi) connection, but do not subscribe to any sort of television service (ex. Cable). I do not watch TV, but you can feel free to connect a TV if that is a hobby you enjoy.

Minimum 6-month lease, month-to-month thereafter. Desired move-in between Feb 2-7th, but slightly flexible. Deposit of $875 required.

Looking for a clean, respectful individual. Male or female okay. Please be reliable and help keep common areas clean. No drugs. Sorry, no pets. Single occupancy only.
I value the security of my home and housemate, and therefore tend to only invite over close friends and family members. I am hoping to find a roommate that shares the same values.

About me: I am the owner and occupant of the second bedroom. I am a 31-year old male, working in the Sales and Marketing field. I am originally from San Diego, but have lived in multiple other cities in the US, Latin America, Europe and Asia during my undergraduate and graduate studies and for work. I am sociable and easy-going. In my free time I enjoy eating out, meeting with friends, traveling, hiking, kayaking and going to the gym.

if you’re interested, please reply and tell me more about yoursel