Best neighborhood in San Francisco
I am originally from Germany but we will move to San Francisco in the beginning of next year. I've visited the city before but I have no idea what are the nice areas to look for a rental apartment. So I hope you can help us with that, I would very much appreciate it.
I know that we can't have it all, but I will write down what we ideally would like to have in the area:
- nice rental apartments
- quiet, safe and clean neighborhood
- shops, cafes and restaurants
- people from 30 and up (no offense, but not the party crowd)
- good public transport
- maybe a park close by (I like to run in the mornings)
- not outside of San Francisco
Thank you so much in advance, we are happy about every idea!