Join now

Come and try "Pole Fitness and Art" @ Studio Botan (San Francisco)

Hello InterNation San Francisco !!

For those who are interested in fitness and health, I wanted to share little bit about the dance studio I opened last month in Aug, Protected content . Some of the InterNation friends came to the grand opening party and open house so they know what I am talking about. Yes, it is a brand new pole fitness and art studio in downtown SF!

Did you know the first ever pole dance world champion was Japanese? Many people do not even know there are such things as national and international championships for pole dancing. Pole dancing has become an international phenomenon in the last few years and may even become an Olympic sport.

At Studio Botan, we offer pole dancing as a form of fitness and art as well as dancing. Lessons are for complete beginners to more experienced dancers. We are an Protected content open to both WOMEN and MEN. Everyone is welcome to take lessons at Studio Botan. In the future, we are plan to provide a wider range of dance such as Flamenco, Hula, and Tahitian etc.

Our mission is to bring more awareness of pole as a fitness and art form. At Studio Botan, everyone is welcome as long as you are 18+. If you are interested, you can find more about us below. Also contact me (Sayaha) for further info.

Thank you for reading this post and hope to see you @ Studio Botan some time!!

Sayaha Aida
Studio Botan
Creative Director
Protected content
Twitter: StudioBotan
FB: Protected content

San Francisco Forum