This is Sunny Jiang with Welocalize. We are currently looking for candidates of an Australian-English voice recognition testing project. If you are interested, please send your most updated resume in Word format and expected hourly rate to Protected content soon to apply. Feel free to call at Protected content learn about more details.
Work Location: Cupertino, CA (Greater San Francisco Bay Area)
Project Type: Australian-English Voice Recognition testing of IT-application
Time: 3 months with potential to extend
Hours: 9AM-6PM, Monday through Friday
Pay: $16-$20/hr depends on qualification and experience
• Native Australian-English speaker (the Australian accent and general geography knowledge in Australia area are highly desired)
• Excellent in grammar, punctuation and style in English
• Computer-savvy/interested in technology trend
• Local in the San Francisco bay area and able to commute to Cupertino, CA
• US Citizen or Resident only
Preferred but not required:
• Both PC and MAC experiences
• Writing/translation/editing experiences
• Functional QA testing experiences
Highly committed individual; excellent communication, organizational, and fault finding skills; able to perform within a pressurized work environment; both flexible and responsible; has a critical eye and detail oriented work ethic.
Thank you for taking your time to learn about this opportunity and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Business Development, Staffing
Tel. Protected content
Cell. Protected content
Fax. Protected content
Protected content Drive, Ste 330
San Mateo, CA Protected content
Follow us on LinkedIn at Protected content