Join now

House Share in Sunny Gerstle Park San Rafael (San Francisco)

My fellow InterNations friend who has been renting one of my guest rooms just moved to Europe for a job, so I am looking to find the right fit in a new house mate.

I have a lovely 3-story home in Gerstle Park, built in Protected content . I am renting my furnished guest room on the 3rd floor of my home. The room has a Queen Sized bed that is incredibly comfortable, two nightstands with drawers, lamps, a dresser with six drawers, mirror and 34” flat screen tv. There is a large closet and a small storage closet. The room has a private bath and there is an office on that level of the house that could be used as well. There is also a nice deck off the back of the 3rd floor. Utilities, cable, internet, etc included. Lots of light and great views.

I have an amazing 2-year old dog that needs to be looked after when I travel for work which can be as much as 15 days a month, but is generally more like Protected content per month. He is super mellow, but needs to be walked three times per day.

Rent is $950/month with $15/day off for dog sitting when I travel for work.

If this sounds like it might be a fit, please get back to me with more details or feel free to let your friends and family know.

Many thanks,

Jennifer

San Francisco Forum