Join now

Introducing Omni | Your Storage Solution (San Francisco)

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jason (a fellow expat USA/Asia), I run growth at a new startup in SF called Omni. This is an amazing service that is perfect for expats and something I wish I had when I was moving around for work with all my stuff. Below is more info and a special offer for InterNation Members :)

Omni is revolutionizing personal storage and the relationship we have with our belongings, providing a concierge-style service to residents of San Francisco. Omni's core goal is to help people live lighter, enabling them to reclaim space in their homes and manage their belongings through a beautiful, easy-to-use mobile interface.

Check out our video to learn more --> Protected content

We have a special offer for all InterNation members, get $25 off your first month - which is up to 50 items free. Learn more and sign up by visiting this link --> Protected content

Omni members can schedule time for an Omni concierge to pick up their items for storage. Items are then taken to Omni's state-of-the-art storage facility, where they are photographed and cataloged for the member's account in the Omni iPhone app, and expertly stored. From the app, members can view each of their individual items, request items for delivery, and organize them to their liking.

Need help setting up your account, scheduling a pick up, or just have general questions? Feel free to email me directly at Protected content or post questions on this thread. Thanks

San Francisco Forum

Our Global Partners