Bilingual Telephone Interviewers Wanted (Financial District)
The Henne Group (THG), a market research company, is currently accepting applications from motivated people to join our professional staff of telephone interviewers for short-term projects. This is not a sales or collection position. We conduct telephone surveys on a number of interesting topics.
This is an hourly, as-needed position for full or part-time employment. Employment is based on a project-by-project basis. The most highly-qualified and productive interviewers are asked to come back again and again for on-going projects.
We are looking for bilingual interviewers who are fluent in English and any one of the following languages:
• Mandarin and Cantonese
• 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (Monday – Friday)
• 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Saturday)
• 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM (Sunday)
Our company is located on New Montgomery Street & Mission, close to public transportation.
THG is a leading national full-service research organization. For the last twenty-five years, THG has completed thousands of qualitative and quantitative research projects for business, government (federal, state, and local), academic, and not-for-profit clients. We use the most exacting professional standards in all of our research studies, and customize our work to meet our client’s needs ( Protected content ).
Interviewer Job Description:
The Telephone Interviewer’s primary function is to make and record calls using survey software to a wide variety of participants. Depending on the scope and complexity of the project, any combination of the following will be involved in the recruitment process:
• Making ongoing calls to find participants and recording call outcomes and scheduling appointments.
• Screening potential participants for eligibility.
• Reading survey questions verbatim and accurately recording question responses.
• Ability to answer frequently asked questions regarding the study so participants feel comfortable continuing.
• Filling out any paperwork or recording online related to the data collection effort.
• Tracking hours.
Skills and Qualifications:
• A high school diploma or higher.
• Maintain a positive and professional attitude.
• Punctuality and high integrity work ethic.
• Fast and efficient in calling and recording call outcomes.
• Professional and courteous telephone demeanor with an ability to read out loud and at a conversational pace and record survey responses.
• Basic to intermediate computer skills (copy and paste, Internet research, sort/filter, MS Excel spreadsheet knowledge a plus, using find/search function).
• Flexibility and Multi-tasker.
• Previous Interviewing, Call Center, or Customer Service Experience.
• Previous experience with Voxco Survey Research Software.
• Having the ability to work with “gatekeepers” to identify persons best-suited for survey completion is desired.
• MS Excel knowledge.
This study has begun. Apply TODAY! Please send an email to Protected content or call us now on Protected content .
Pay starts at $14 an hour.