Join now

Looking for Analyst job Finance/Asset Management (San Francisco)

I am interested to integrate the investment industry, and particularly in investment management. I am motivated by positions as a analyst or entry level role as I believe that I would be able to build, develop and maintain strong relationships to drive businesses for positive results. I am a French, Spanish and English speaker qualified in researching equity, mutual funds and fixed income shareholders as well as in clients’ services however I have the ability to learn quickly and to go extra mile for making things happen. I am a result-driven person and honest to succeed.

I had an opportunity to gain a two years invaluable work experience in KKR as an equity researcher within the Global Market Intelligence Team. Indeed, not only I was communicating extensively over the phone with key investors, I assisted the data analytic team in generating flow of fund and stocks, country reports quarterly. In fact, that has helped me to develop my financials and professional skills in these particular fields, communication techniques, teamwork, leadership, results driven and most importantly, emphasis on human relationship.

Finally, I am studying towards the IMC ( investment Management certificate) and CFA qualification.

Please feel free to send me any feedback on how to get into this sector in San Francisco.