Multi-lingual MBA looking for a Marketing/PR job in SF (San Francisco)
I am a Turkish-German MBA graduate from IESE Business School in Spain with 6 years of professional marketing and communications experience. Having just moved to SF to live with my boyfriend, I am now looking for a new position in the Bay Area. I am mainly interested in a marketing position in Consumer Goods but also considering other options.
If you know anyone who could potentially be interested in my profile or assist me with my job search, I would be glad to hear from you. Any support you can give is highly appreciated.
Let me give you some highlights of my professional and academic experience:
- MBA Protected content #1 Business School (The Economist rating)
- 6 years of marketing & communications experience with focus on strategy
- Worked for global players like Johnson & Johnson, DHL, Boston Consulting Group
- Awarded scholarship by Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes/Haniel Stiftung
- Excellent academic record throughout studies in Germany, Turkey, Spain and the US
- Dedicated team-player with experience managing cross-cultural and cross-functional teams
- Native German speaker, fluent in English and Turkish, proficient in Spanish, basic French
Thanks a lot!