Join now

Portuguese tester needed in Cupertino, California! (San Francisco)

My name is Aimee Du and I’m a Recruiter for Welocalize Inc., which specializes in translation and localization services. We received a request to fill a short-term on-site Portuguese from Portugal User Experience tester and if you are interested in this position, please send your most updated resume in Word.doc format and expected hourly rate to aimee. Protected content . Please feel free to contact me if you would like to learn more about this opportunity. If you can think of anyone that might be qualified please feel free to send along this e-mail with my contact information or forward me their resume in Word.doc format.

Job description:

Work Location: Cupertino, CA (very well-known IT company)
Project Type: Portuguese from Portugal User Experience Testing for IT-Applications
Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm, Protected content a week starting as soon as available
Duration: Protected content with possible extension
Pay: Competitive (Depends on qualification and experience)

• Native Portuguese from Portugal speaker
• Both PC and MAC experience
• Excellent in grammar, punctuation and style in English and Portuguese from Portugal
• Computer-savvy and interested in the latest technology trends
• Writing/translation/editing experience
• Able to commute to Cupertino, California (Mileage reimbursed at $0.565 per mile)
• Able to work for any employer in the US without Visa Sponsorship

Preferred but not required:
• Uses Excel Well
• Functional QA Testing Experience
• Encoding Experience

Positive attitude, kind, attentive and respectful of other people on a team, highly committed, excellent communication, organization and fault finding skills. Performs well in a pressurized work environment, both flexible and responsible with a critical eye and detail oriented work ethic.

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you!