Join now

Private 1BR/1Bath in a 2BR/2Bath must see (San Francisco)

Protected content

OPEN HOUSE FRIDAY Protected content 13th AT 7PM UNTIL 9PM.
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY APRIL 14th AT 5PM UNTIL 7PM.

50 Rebecca Lane, SF

Hi There! Looking for a clean, fun ,quiet roommate in a beautiful townhouse in the Bayview neighborhood. The house is located in a safe and clean residential neighborhood within a homeowners association, walking distance to public transportation (SF Muni T line Stop Evans and Bus 44, 19), and is close to Dog Patch, Mission Bay, Soma and US Protected content Int-280. Nearby shopping provides grocery stores, Walgreens, and Starbucks as well as some restaurant options.

You will have your own sunny bedroom and a bathroom. Since this is a two story house with a downstairs master suite, this gives each other a good amount of privacy. I love this place and it's a true a gem. You have a great view of the bay from the deck and it's a nice quiet safe neighborhood.

Features:
- Central Heating
-Washer & dryer
-New dish washer & stove
-Deck
-One car garage
- Marble tile flooring in the kitchen & tile flooring in the bathrooms
- Double-pane windows throughout the unit

About me:
I am a professional German in my early 30s (M). I'm established in my career, work a lot, and mostly like it quiet during the week. I live a pretty active life on the weekend, and enjoy sailing, hanging out with friends and traveling. I'm looking for a quiet, clean individual who doesn't bring the party home. But it's not a problem if you'd like to occasionally have friends over for dinner or hanging out.

$1700/month rent includes:
-Private 1Bedroom with 1 bath upstairs (unfurnished)
-Easy free street parking (no permit required)

Term: Month to Month with a 30 day notice
Utilities $50 per month
Available: May1st

Application Process:
-Credit Check
-Last two paystubs
-Employment Verification
-No pets, sorry
-Security deposit of $ Protected content move in.

Please contact me only if you meet the requirements above. Don't hesitate to drop me a line with any questions!

San Francisco Forum