Join now

Private mat classes (San Francisco)

Hi,

Small exclusive Strengthen & Stretch classes is to be offered in Pilates Studio on Polk Street.

It is a muscle toning and ballet-cardio oriented class that ranges from stretches to plank and sit-ups to elegant plié and floor bare. This is a varied, flowing mixture of stretches and strength exercises created to lengthen muscles, increase flexibility and releases tight joints. I teaches a low-impact but challenging class that will help you build your center of power and develop your body’s core muscle groups.

There are only 6 spots available txt me on Protected content write me, if interested in small classes or privates.

My name is Tine and I want to create a personal space where you can find peace, quietness and enjoyment of movement.

I have been dancing since I was young and done Danish rhythmical gymnastics, but in my mid-twenties, I began to find interest in the world of dance, and that's where I draw inspiration from. I have danced with “Gaardbo Dance” by Anja Gaardbo and “Sceneindgangen” by Jenny Major in Copenhagen/DK. I have practiced Ashtanga yoga since Protected content Susanna Finocchi and Eskil Schilling, both level 2 teachers. Recently attended Kino Macgregor workshop in LA. Over the years I have taught projects in Tanzania and Scotland in Danish Rhythmical Gymnastics and modern contemporary dance, and at a Red Cross summer school project for young refugees. I have also taught rhythmic gymnastics and contemporary dance to children, juniors and adults in Denmark.

My professional background is medical social work, working years with cancer patients, end of life care and their relatives.

The class I teach at Keilani Pilates is based on warm up exercises for modern contemporary dance. This stretch & strengthen class will combine possess from yoga, dance and gymnastics and the class will be built around flexibility, balance and strength. For me dance is a way to connect my head, body and soul. Through dance and yoga, I experience the feeling of finding 'home'... - the place where I find into the essence of who I am . The place where I feel what is important - inspiration, passion and love."

I invite you to join me for a class,

Protected content

San Francisco Forum

Our Global Partners